Christen has thirty years of experience in handling general commercial litigation and other complex matters. She gets results -- both in and outside the courtroom. She:
• orchestrated a series of high-profile toxic tort cases that are currently pending in New York federal and state courts.
• currently represents people involved in contract disputes, defamation claims, constitutional infringements, including First Amendment Retaliation, and premises liability matters. She has matters pending in federal and state courts across New York State.
• mediated or negotiated numerous disputes between private parties.
• negotiated a resolution in a negligence/breach of warranty matter in New York trial court.
• negotiated a seven-figure resolution in a medical malpractice action against a national care provider.
• handled commercial arbitration and complex intellectual property cases, including responsibility for research, brief writing, and appellate matters.
Need help? Call for a consultation: (716) 713-2431